BACK CARE DURING LOCKDOWN
- Keep Walking and Exercise Daily – Concentrate more on stretches and less on weights.
- Many of you have probably been forced to perform chores at home that you are generally unaccustomed to. Avoid jerks and extremes of bending and twisting. Share work and take breaks intermittently.
- Take adequate rest – at least 8 hours/ day.
- Maintain a nutritious diet rich in proteins as well as salads and fruits and avoid weight gain.
- Expose yourself to sunlight to get your daily dose of Vitamin D.
- As far as painkillers are concerned, avoid ‘Ibuprofen’ containing medicines since it makes you weak to fight the dreaded Coronavirus.